Thursday, July 19, 2012

DOIN' IT DIRTY READ-A-THON {Goals}




Hey, folks! So I'm participating in my first ever read-a-thon. The read-a-thon is "Doin' It Dirty and is being hosted by On a Book Bender and Reading the Paranormal. This is taking place tomorrow, July 20th from 12pm to 12am. The purpose is to read as much smexy as you can handle! And of course, have fun. You can find the complete list of rules here.


My Goals:
  • I have two books that I would like to read Unleashed and Rock Me (Ross Siblings #s 1-2) by Cherrie Lynn.
  • If I finish those with time to spare, I plan to start Giving It Up by Amber Lin.
  • HAVE FUN!!
  • Tweet #DoinItDirty

Updates:
  • I will be updating via Twitter (#DoinItDirty)
  • I will post a recap over the weekend.
  • I will post my reviews on Amazon and GoodReads and my blog in the next few weeks.

Okay, guys. I am super excited. Wish me luck and stop by Twitter to cheer me on!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck! So glad that you will be joining us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...you've got different ones. Can't wait to hear how they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm glad Autumn talked me into this one! :)
    Good luck on your goals dear! :)

    Tabby @Insightful Minds
    Check out my - Doin' It Dirty Goals! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Andrea!!!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your first read-a-thon! That is insane!
    I hope you enjoy the reads you picked out for today! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post